Monday, July 21, 2008

First thoughts...


My first thought of blogging started years back approximately around the time google acquired blogger.com. When the subject of writing something comes to mind I am always lazy. Usually it dies down in the mind or after 2 lines of nonsense. I was a miser writing essays in the exams. Answers never exceeded more than the required no of words asked in the question. And I hate typing into the pathetically tiny screen of my mobile phone which has no letters or numbers visible on the keypad. Now you, the respectable reader of this blog, may want to ask the question 'what tsunami happened suddenly so that I could type this much?'

I want to put the blame of turning me into a 'leisure-time typist' on this world around, on the people I live with, on the politicians those rule me, on the secular-democratic-sovereign principles of my country, on the idiot box that broadcasts terribly silly issues for hours during prime time claiming national interest .

Nevertheless, we, the people of India, enjoy the absolute freedom of expression!! I am more than happy to bring my crazy reflections onto the World Wide Web. Thanks to Sir Tim Berners-Lee, the architect....

I believe that many of my friends in the blogging community started this activity so that their voice, which might have been doomed in the cacophony of non listening speakers of the society ,can at least reach somewhere and sometimes even leave a note in the psyche of the reader.

Keep the spirits high!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont believe that this author was a lazy essay writer. How cud such a fellow be a rank holder in his SSLC (matriculation)? Oh, may be because he was good though lazy.

Cheers! Go ahead!